2.0" TFT LCD Shield Breakout Module 3.3V for Arduino Nano Pro Mini OPEN-SMART 176*220 8-bit Parallel FZ3285
This is a 2.0 inch TFT LCD expansion board with 8-bit
parallel interface. This display has a controller built into it with RAM
buffering, so that almost no work is done by the microcontroller. It
leads out the pins of the TFT and breakout pins pitch is 2.54mm, so the
secondary development is easy.
It leads out PAD pins so that you can solder pin headers to plug it onto the breadboard or use dupont cable to connect it to Arduino board.
It also lead out SMD pins (half-hole process) so that you can solder it onto the experiment PCB board or your own designed board. That is great to design wonderful projects.
With RTC module, you can design your clock.
With NFC reader module, you can create access control systems with the photos show.
- Can use it directly to display characters, graphics and BMP format images with the help of Micro SD card adapter module.
- Compatibility: Because the logic level is 3.3V, it is compatible with 3.3V Arduino board, you can connect to it OPEN-SMART UNO Black version with 5V/3.3V power switch. You need to add a level conversion circuit if you use a 5V Arduino Board (Arduino UNO R3 / Arduino Mega2560 / Arduino Leonardo). You can also connect it to other 3.3V MCU directly.
- Resolution: 176 x 220, 16-bit (262,000) color
- Display size: 2.0 inch
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Operating current: the maximum is 50mA
- Bus interface: 8080-parallel interface (8 bit)
- IO Port Package: Both SMD and PAD are available, and the pin pitch is 2.54mm
- LED pin can connect to external backlight control circuit to control the brightness of backlight. You can connect it to GND to turn on the backlight all day
- Great for DIY
1 X 2.0" TFT LCD Shield