Type: DC to DC Isolated step-down power module.
Wide input voltage: DC 22V-290V.
The minimum voltage difference between input voltage and output voltage is 15V.
Output voltage: DC 3.6V to 15V adjustable.
Output: current 600ma (Max) or power 6W (Max); when 22V drops to 5V, the output current is about 200ma;
48V drops 5V, and the output current is about 500ma; the higher the input voltage, the stronger the load capacity.
Quiescent current: 0.5Ma (typical value of 90V down to 5V).
High efficiency: up to 96%.
Low standby current.
Built-in over temperature, over current, output short circuit protection.
Built-in soft start.
Working temperature: industrial grade (-40℃ to +85℃).
Module size: 43*21*17mm.
How to use it:
1. First connect the connection line between the module and the power supply before powering on.
(If the input terminal is connected with power, it is easy to sparkle, especially when the input power supply voltage is high, it will even burn the module pads).
2. After selecting a suitable power supply, use a multimeter or voltmeter to measure whether the output voltage of the module is consistent with the voltage required by the device. The output voltage can be adjusted by turning the blue adjustable resistor on the board (between 3.6V and 15V). between).
3. The electrical equipment (load) is connected to the output terminal of the module.
4. If the value of the adjustable potentiometer is too large or too small, it will cause the LED indicator on the board to not light up. At this time, you only need to adjust the value of the potentiometer to a proper position.
5. When the difference between input voltage and output voltage is less than 15V, the led indicator will not light up.
5 X DC22V-290V to DC3.6V-15V Adjustable Isolation Step-down Power Module